We had such a good day yesterday, the kids had fun and got along with each other.
<<<<<<<< Here is why >>>>>>>> WATER!!!
It seems that playing in the water is just as magical for my kids as I remember it being for me. It is good fun and exhausting.
So after much water play Clay comes and asks me for a towel, and I then remind him that his is in the van from playing at his friends earlier. Soon after Wes informs me that Clay is asleep in the van...he had found his favorite blanket and decided a nap was more important than being dry. Funny Boy.
Then finally Josi is done with the water as well. She comes in with purple/blue lips (normal for her when she is wet) and tells me how hungry she is. Even though we planned on friends coming over for dinner, I fed her quickly and then found her here...With a headband and bow on of course.....
I know the pool is not large, and the backyard is far from perfect, but memories are made everywhere. A good summer day playing in water is all we need!
Just a note on the side maybe the last 18 months that are missing can partly be blamed on crazy mom of three turning into __________ (fill in the blank) mom of four. Everyone meet Kimberli (Kimbi as we lovingly call her). She is such a good little girl, it really isn't fair that I am trying to place the blame on her.
3 comments:
Love it! Especially the pictures of clay and Josie.
Those silly kiddos! Glad to have an update :)
Yea! I can't believe how big Kimberli is! So cute!
Post a Comment