Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's beyond time to update...

Sorry, I would like to claim a busy life and I do to a point, but the Truth... I have to take turns on the computer with my four year old.

How about this post be all about Clayton. He is currently singing Happy Birthday to himself because I told him we would post pics of his special day. If only he could have a birthday every day.






Clay turned four on the 20th of January, He is so full of excitement. He wanted a bee cake and then a castle cake. The bee cake was great. By Sunday when we were going to celebrate again at mom and dad's I was so sick I didn't make the castle. Maybe next year. He forgave me.

Also Clayton started going to preschool last week, he really likes it so far.

2 comments:

The McPheeters said...

Looks like a fun birthday! The cake is super cute!

Debra said...

What a fun cake! You are such a good mommy! Can you believe he is already 4! Time Flies!!!