Friday, February 22, 2008

Time Flies



Happy 6 Months Josi!


I can't believe 6 months has passed.


Our little girl has grown, changed, and added more to our home than I could have wished for. Not too long ago I could type while holding her, now I am pecking at the keys with one hand and keeping her fingers away with the other. She makes us smile and begs for attention we willingly give.

Josi has just mastered rolling over both directions. She is beginning to eat solid foods. All of which she has liked so far except for those green peas. She grimaces and gags on those. She talks and laughs. She grins when Wes comes home from school and Lonnie comes home from work. She cries when I leave the room. Clayton likes to help with "My Josi" as he lovingly calls her. I know they can't stay small forever. I realize that isn't the plan, but these kids really are growing up too fast.

2 comments:

The Kimber Crew said...

Such cute kids! I'm with you on the growing-up-too-fast thing. I feel like Lydia is already too big. Guess we'll just have to have another one....someday.

The McPheeters said...

Debbie - Josi is soo cute. Mom said that she had some good pictures of her too. I can't believe that she is already 6 months old!